Re: USR intermittently accepts dial-in?

   I have the same problem. In my case it happens because the application
does not exit completely and is caught at the $ prompt while the carrier
gets dropped. This I believe confuses faxgetty, faxgetty is waiting for
the login session to terminate. I kill the login and everything is fine
from there.

   I hope this points you in the right direction.

Marty
For information on Joining the Jason Scheff Fanclub send email to
SchefSalad@aol.com or visit our website at
http://members.aol.com/schefsalad