sendfax -a problem

Hi all

My system: HylaFAX Version 4.0pl1
           Linux 2.0.0
           Rockwell (14,400)

Generally I have no problem running hylafax (outbound only).
But when I use the sendfax with the "-a" option it calculate the
time to send from GMT, and not from the timezone that I use (GMT+3).
For example:

> sendfax -a 22:00 -d 123 /etc/motd
> faxstat -s

HylaFAX scheduler on faxs.sela.co.il: Running
Modem cua1 (): Sending job 1946

JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
1947 127 P   root 123           0:0   0:12   19:00

| Dror Ben-Shlomo - Unix Administrator                     |
| email:          dror@sela.co.il                          |
| address:        Dror Ben-Shlomo, Sela LTD.               |
|                 10 Ha-Kishon St., Bnei Brak 51203 Israel |
| phone:          +972-3-6190999                           |
| fax:            +972-3-6190992                           |