Modem Pools

What experience do people have with modem pools?  We are looking to
install a USRobotics Total Control MP/8 or 16.  We have considered a
Cyclades box, but haven't been able to find a local distributor (nor have
we looked very hard :)

What is the best way to connect large quantities of modems to HylaFax?
Is this the way to go? They will be used for fax only, BTW.

Thanks for the help.

Patrick Gardella