Help diagnosing this error message.

	I am trying to build hylafax Version 4 PL 1 on an HP 400 serries
	machine. After a little hacking I have gotten all the parts compiled
	and installed. I have started faxq and hfaxd -i 4559. When I try to run
	sendfax I get the folowing error message.

Script started on Mon May 19 23:10:58 1997
$ sendfax -v -d 7451 3195 faxtest.ps
match against (..., 512)
rule: offset 0 string = "%!" -- success (result postscript, rule "")
Apply DisplayNumber rules to "7453195"
--> return result "7453195"
COVER SHEET "/usr/local/bin/faxcover -f 'Stan Brown' -n '7453195' -s 'default' -p '1'"
550 /tmp/doc30.ps: Not owner.
$

script done on Mon May 19 23:11:29 1997

	I have run senfax in the debuger (gdb) and I see it create a file
	called /tmp/sndfax* which contains the cover page. I do not however see
	any pahes for the fax document itself. This test is a 1 page document
	already in postscript format.

	For some reason I could not get the executables to link using the HP
	version of mmap (a C++ prototype issue I expect) so I just remove the
	HAS_MMAP define.

	I'm not much of a C++ hacker, so I'm a little lost at this point in
	time. I think I'm really close here so could some kind soul sugest a
	goode diagnostic strategy from here?

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955