Re: Sendfax - conversion error / not error ???

On Fri, 16 May 1997, Jeff So wrote:

[snip]
> Up to this point, I think there is problem with the ghostscript.
> Then I try the following :
>
> <------
> /usr/local/HylaFAX-v4.0/slib/textfmt -B -f Courier-Bold -p 11 -s default >
> tmp < /etc/passwd
>
> gs -q -sDEVICE=tiffg3 -dNOPAUSE -dSAFER=true -sPAPERSIZE=a4 -r204x98
> -sOutputFile=out tmp
>
> sendfax -n -d 2337266 out
> ------>
>
> NOW, THE FAX WAS SUCCESSFULLY BEING SENT...

Check out your path and ensure that the ghostscript invoked by you and
that invoked by HylaFAX is the same. Also make sure that the AFMDIR
setting is the same; you can easily find this out by looking at
.../fax/etc/setup.cache.
--
Jonathan Chen                          e-mail : jonc@pinnacle.co.nz
  Pinnacle Software Ltd                Voice  : +64.9.415.4460