Re: Question with HYLAFAX Setup

On Tue, 13 May 1997, Jeff So wrote:

> Hello, everybody, I am new to this mailing list and hope somebody
> can help me on the installation of HylaFax program.
>
> I think I had followed most of the instructions on the manual, but it does
> not seen to be working. This is the email message I receive after I try to
> send a fax out.

[removed-ghostscript-errors]

Looks like `ghostscript' is failing on your system. Have you made sure
that the Courier* fonts exist in /usr/local/lib/ghostscript/fonts? If
X exists on your system, I suspect you can generate the required font
on your system.
--
Jonathan Chen                          e-mail : jonc@pinnacle.co.nz
  Pinnacle Software Ltd                Voice  : +64.9.415.4460