Could not reopen converted document to verify format error

Howdy,

I've just installed MacFlex to get some more comfortable access to my brand
new HylaFAX server (running on Linux 2.0.24 box with an USR courier I modem
and now try to get my first fax send...

Unfortunately I always get an

         Could not reopen converted document to verify format

error from HylaFAX when it tries to send those faxes. Any idea ??

(BTW I started hfaxd with -i 4559 -o 4557 -s 444)

Ingo
ciechowski@cis-computer.com

--
CCCC I SSSS Ingo Ciechowski            | phone   : +49.6732.9411-26
C    I S    Ober-Saulheimer Strasse 18 | fax     : +49.6732.9411-333