How to ignore the ^L character

Hello,

We are using HylaFAX, Version 3.0 (release) on Unixware 2.1, how we can setup the HylaFax config file to ignore the ^L character ( page break ) in the document ? Right now when we try to send out some multi-pages document, it will become blank page start from the 2nd page.

Thank you in advance for your prompt reply.

config file

GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
CountryCode:            852
AreaCode:               1
FAXNumber:              +852.2690.0715
LongDistancePrefix:     1
InternationalPrefix:    001
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
ServerTracing:          1
SessionTracing:         11
RecvFileMode:           0600
LogFileMode:            0644
LogFacility:            local0
DeviceMode:             0600
#RingsBeforeAnswer:     0               # Don't answer the phone
SpeakerVolume:          off
LocalIdentifier:        "HK IT Dept +85226023201"
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%p of %%t"
MaxSendPages:           10
MaxRecvPages:           25

ModemType:              Class2          # use class 2 interface
ModemRate:              19200
#ModemFlowControl:      rtscts          # default
ModemFlowControl:       xonxoff         # default
ModemResetCmds:         AT&F            # what you want for a Supra
ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&K            # disable flow control cmd
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&K3           # hardware flow control cmd
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&K5           # software flow control cmd
#ModemSoftFlowCmd:      AT&K4           # software flow control cmd
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       AT&D3           # DTR off causes modem to reset
#ModemSetupDTRCmd:      AT&D2S25=1S38=0 # Dynalink 1414VE needs this
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # DCD follows carrier
ModemSetupAACmd:        AT+FAA=1+FCLASS=0 # enable in current class
ModemSendFillOrder:     LSB2MSB         # as expected
ModemRecvFillOrder:     MSB2LSB         # opposite of what makes sense
ModemAnswerFaxBeginCmd: "<19200><xon>"  # modem switches on fax receive
#QualifyCID:            etc/cid         # CID access control list file
#CIDNumber:             "NMBR = "       # pattern string for phone number info
#CIDName:               "NAME = "       # pattern string for identity info

Alan Ng
Email : ang@7-Eleven.com.hk
Technical Support Officer
IT Dept.  7-ELEVEN