WHFC-3d problem first time after boot.

I seem to encounter another bizar thing about WHFC-0.3d:

try this sequence:
(I installed whfc on a Win-95 machine with a shortcut on my desktop.
 I modified the Properties/Shortcut/Run/Minimized. The intension is
 to launch whfc during boot)

- boot your Win-95 machine
- click on the shortcut to whfc (starts running in the taskbar)
- launch lets say MS-Word
- FAX something to whfc
- .... no pop-up appears ! (I checked, the spoolfile is there)
- activate whfc from the taskbar
- do something like pushing the 'Send' button once
- try again from MS-Word
- => it works.
and then whfc keeps working at first sight without problems, even when
minimized.
There seems to be something the very first time whfc is used after
a freshley booted machine.

Regards
Alex
|  Alex Ongena            Able NV/SA      tel:    +32 (0)16 53.64.80  |
|  Networking Consultancy & Services      fax:    +32 (0)16 53.64.88  |
|  Villadreef 9                           GSM:          095 54.64.80  |
|  B-3128 Tremelo - Belgium               mailto:Alex.Ongena@able.be  |