whfc and the ": Syntax error, expecting command token." problem

Hi,

i am about to search where this problem comes from. Unfortunately
i can't reproduce the error here. So i have uploaded a debugging
version of whfc, which logs a lot of debugging information
to the file c:\whfc.dbg when it runs. It would be helpful when
all who have this problem can send me this file.

The debugging version can be found on our ftp server
ftp.rgw-express.de in /pub/whfc/whfc.0.3e_debug.zip

Uli

PS: The debug files logs all activities including the Passwords, so if
    you use passwords whipe them out, before sending it to me. !!!

--
Ulrich Eckhardt		                   mailto:uli@rgw-express.de
http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/uli