No Subject

Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

    Please guide me to the field description of the xferlog

I wrote a small perl-script (called xferlog) that lists the contents of the file
xferlog in a more readable form. I attached it to this mail (1K). All you need
is perl. All you might have to modify in order to use this script is the path to
the perl executable and the path of the logfile (/var/spool/fax/etc/xferlog).

Rainer

Rainer Krienke                          krienke@informatik.uni-koblenz.de
Universitaet Koblenz, 			http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke
Rechenzentrum,                          Voice: +49 261 9119-641
Rheinau 1, D-56075 Koblenz, Germany     Fax:   +49 261 9119-495