tiff-v3.4beta036

I was just told by Cary Leung that I need the tiff-v3.4beta036 to run
HylaFAX on solaris-x86. I downloaded it and as usual it needs to be
compiled to work. Where can I get it in binary form already compiled?
I am not a programmer and all this software is useless if I cannot get a
pre-compiled version of all the software.

Ted