Re: FreeBSD 2.2.1-Release & HFax 4.0pl1

On Fri, 25 Apr 1997 raoul@cirl.meei.harvard.edu wrote:

HTML problems, I could handle. It's having trouble finding header files
(termiox.h, mkdev.h, crypt.h, net/errno.h), and frankly, so am I. Those
are nowhere in glibc, libg++, /usr/src/*, or even the 4.4BSD-Lite2
distribution!! I've looked EVERYWHERE.

Here's what's missing:

./util/InetTransport.c++  includes Socket.h, which chokes on  net/errno.h
./faxd/ModemServer.c++  chokes on termiox.h  and modem.h
./hfaxd/Login.c++  chokes on crypt.h
./etc/lockname.c  chokes on sys/mkdev.h

> Tony, "make clobber" doesn't always get everything: for example, if
> you've added the HTML options, it doesn't correctly clear that
> directory, or any following directories. I suspect that you still have
> remnants of the broken Makefiles, etc.
>
> Move your config.local or config.site that you've been editing aside,
> delete the source directory, and start from the top. Add changes to
> config.local one at a time until you get the combination you want....
>
> 			Nico Garcia
> 			Engineer, CIRL
> 			Mass. Eye and Ear Infirmary
> 			raoul@cirl.meei.harvard.edu