RE: FreeBSD 2.2.1-Release & HFax 4.0pl1

On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, Raul Zighelboim wrote:

> I run into the same problem... then I gave up and installed the package
> (3.xx)

I actually fixed that, but now have different errors. I edited configure,
and changed SGI2FAX=auto to SGI2FAX=no , did a make clobber, and
./configure, then make, then the NEW errors! guess that's why there's no
4.x package for FreeBSD yet, huh?  ;)

Tony Mori
Systems Administrator
CompuSOURCE Internet Services