RE: Writing a client

I used the event-triggering function to monitor all kind of events
occuring in fax server on Windows95.

Did you try to use the trigger function which already used in faxwatch ?
For more information, look at the source of faxwatch. :-)
hope useful.

Taehwan Weon			E-mail: weon@cosmos.kaist.ac.kr
Director of R&D,			234-4 Gueui-dong Kwangjin-gu
DigitalWave, Inc.			Seoul, Korea