Font's changed during ps2fax?

Thanks to the help by Tim Rice, I am now able to use HylaFAX.!!!  I am able to send all types of documents.  However I created a PostScript file in Lotus and am using it as a form.  There are two fonts in this document, Courier and Helvetica-Bold.  When the documents are faxed the Courier font is substituted to a non proportional font.  At first I thought my fontmap was wrong.  But when I look at the files in the docq directory with ghostview, the documents show a proportional courier font being used.  Can ps2fax be causing this problem?  I did not find any tmpfile that contains the actual image that sendfax uses, does this use the file in docq?  I have tried different Fontmaps and fonts but the proportional fonts keep getting changed.  I even downloaded the documents to a win95 workstation with ghostview and the documents show proportional fonts.  I'm so close I can taste it.  Any help would be appreciated.  BTW .. HylaFAX is an awesome product.

My setup:
SCO Openserver 5.0.2
HylaFAX 4.0 Binary from ftp.sgi.com
Ghostscript 3.5.3 Binary from Skunkware