Re: Page Width..Still a problem

>I have problems with "Page Width...", but the solution is not clear to me.
>Here is the script part which defined the paper size

The only thing I've changed in the ps2fax script right now is later down
in the script I added paper=legal. I guess this just circumvents the case
statement you listed. Look in the logs and tell me what the page width
error says. If it mentions the fax wanting 1728 and image being 1734 then
you should try the Aladdin GS 4.03. Also I think I had to change
-PAPERSIZE  to -sPAPERSIZE
in the ps2fax script when I started using gs 4.03.

Now that you mention it I need to look at the case statement in ps2fax
and see if I can adjust that to have a legal choice as well. That would
certainly allow me to send both legal and letter under normal
circumstances. Of course this isn't a big deal for me now since the
client only wants Legal sheets faxed.

Share the wealth! Knowledge is power!

Brian Walters<------------------------------------>macbnr@compassnet.com
      "How many computers can one have before they become obsessed???"
PM6100w/dos   40mgs     1.5gigs       Mac7.5, Win3.x, Mklinux
Amd586-133    32mgs     7.1gigs       RH 4.1, Win95/3.x, SCO 5, OS/2
Alpha UDB 166 24mgs     3.2gigs       RedHat 4.1 Linux
486 dx100     16mgs     1.6gigs       RH 4.1 w/ HylaFax!!!
http://www.compassnet.com/macbnr/bill_in_hell.html Joke about Bill Gates
    http://www.compassnet.com/macbnr               My home page