Re: Modem Recommendation

I don't know about locally available in Australia, but have you checked
http://www.vix.com/hylafax/modems.html ?

At 12:50 PM 4/9/97 +1000, David Dawes wrote:
>I was wondering if any of the Australians on this list could recommend
>a locally available fax modem known to work well with HylaFAX 4.0pl1.
>
>Alternatively is the information from the "user survey" forms available
>somewhere?
>
>David

Ivan Kohler
VoiceNet Staff
ivan@voicenet.com
"I ain't often right but I've never been wrong
 It seldom turns out the way it does in the song
 Once in a while you get shown the light
 in the strangest of places if you look at it right" -JG/RH