Re: Hylafax and SMS in Switzerland ?

Adam W. Feigin wrote:

    Is there anybody out there (or should I say here ?) that has
    successfully set up Hylafax (V4.0pl1) to work with the Swiss Telecom
    PTT SMS message system ? If so, can you tell me what you did to get it
    working (perhaps sending your etc/pagermap file) ?

    Thanks in advance

I think the problem could be solved pretty much simple if you
provide a session log of the unsuccessfull connection to
the service provider showing the dial command issued by
pagesend(1M) and the dialog with the remote SMSC.

	matthias