Tiffg3, fax2tiff, etc.

Hello,

After some discussions in this mailing list about TIFFG3, and the received
faxes format, I rechecked and tried few methods.
I have few Q's -
1) I download the img_us.exe (Imaging v1.0 by Wang), it's working, but I'm looking for something better. The most missing is export option to other image formats (GIF, JPEG, DXF, PCX )
2) I didn't know how to run (options...) fax2tiff (I run:   tiffcp -c none  -f msb2lsb instead), what are the options needed for fax2tiff ?

Regards,

* Uri Shkolnik - System Administrator            *
* Harmonic Lightwaves (Israel)                   *
* Tel: 972 6 6230150 Ext. 122   Fax: ~~ 6230151  *
* Email: uri@harmonic.co.il                      *