Hylafax 4.0 for Linux

Hi,

I seem to have screwed up something on my HylaFax setup to disable it.
I had it working just fine until today.  Well, the last thing that I
used it (or tried to use it) was for receiving a fax.  I was unable to
receive the fax and then gave up.  Then today, I tried to send a fax
and it wouldn't do that either (it used to send faxes just fine but
I had never tried to receive any).  Here's some of the diagnostics
that might help you isolate the problem:

% tail /var/spool/fax/etc/syslog
Apr  1 20:22:13 gupta inetd[289]: execv /usr/etc/faxd.recv: No such file or dire

% faxstat -v
Trying localhost (127.0.0.1) at port 4559...
Connected to localhost.
Service not available, remote server closed connection

I used to have to run the "faxsetup" script before I could use the
"sfax" script.  Doing so doesn't help any more.  I get the following
after running sfax:

Service not available, remote server closed connection

Sendfax failed, fax was not sent
A copy of your fax template has been saved in /root/dead.fax

Can somebody please help?  I'd be more than happy to email any
and all other diagnostics that you might require.

Thanks.

-Pranshu
pkg@nol.net
281-423-5631 (O)