Unix FAX Software ?

Hi,

I'am using Hylafax already for a long time and find it marvelous, how-
ever I have a customer who wants a UNIX FAX system with a very complete
Windows-95 frontend. The current state of 'whfc' is not acceptable
to him because there is no intergrated feature to handle incomming fax-es,
sorting outgoing fax, to quickly see when he has faxed what, ....

He his willing to buy a commercialy supported system, however, up
until today I have not found one that works under Linux.

VSI-Fax seems nice, but they do not support Linux and the SCO version
(COFF) does not work with the Linux iBCS emulation.

Does somebody know a commercial UNI-Fax solution with Win-95 front end ?

or, even much better, a 'commercial' Win-95 front-end for Hylafax ;-)

Many thanks in advance
Alex Ongena
|  Alex Ongena            Able NV/SA      tel:    +32 (0)16 53.64.80  |
|  Networking Consultancy & Services      fax:    +32 (0)16 53.64.88  |
|  Villadreef 9                           GSM:          095 54.64.80  |
|  B-3128 Tremelo - Belgium               mailto:Alex.Ongena@able.be  |