Re: Problem: SEND recv RTN (retrain negative).

> Hylafaxers:
>
> I'm running a ZyXEL 1496E with 6.17 firmware and HylaFAX 4.0p1
> on an Indigo running IRIX 5.3
>
> When sending to a FAX machine from which I had previously obtained
> a "Normal and proper end of connection", I am now repeatedly
> getting a SEND recv RTN (retrain negative).
>
> Anyone have any idea how to avoid this problem?
> Did the FAX actually get sent?

I have seen similar ( I don't have any logs around to check agains )
logs from client's fax machines when they have run out of paper.

It also happens on our machine if you push the "STOP" button in the middle
of receiving a fax.

> Mar 26 12:16:10.69: [ 4968]: REMOTE HANGUP: Call aborted,  from +FK or <CAN> (code 2)

It is the line above that I am referring to.

Good Luck,

--
	Steve Williams, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
	Genie Computer Systems Inc.