WHFC Problem

Since WHFC version .1 came out, I have had several users using it without
problem on a daily basis.

I grabbed WHFC version .3 yesterday, and switched everyone over to it,
including a PC I have (all run Win95).  Today, a user reported a lockup
problem.  It happens on all but one PC.  To duplicate it, all I have
to do is go to fax something, bring up the phonebook, and many times after
I select an entry WHFC will lockup.  I am able to end the task by hitting
CNTR-ALT-DEL.  The times it doesn't lockup, when in the phonebook, if
I move the phonebook window around a few times I can get it to.  In other
words, it's pretty repeatable.

So, I switched a couple systems back to WHFC version .1 in hopes of fixing
the problem.  No joy.  It still happens on all but one system.  I am unable
to determine any difference between this one system and the rest.

I read the message the other day about a blank phonebook.  I found a
pbook.phb file with just "PBOOK 1.0" inside on all systems and deleted
it.  That didn't help.

None of my users have the same phonebooks - so it's not something contained
in the phonebooks.

Can anyone give me a clue where to look for the problem?

Thanks!

Tony

Tony Poole  Traverse City, MI USA  tony@umcc.umich.edu  tony@cherry1.trv.mi.us