Re: Help - error converting to fax format

This should probably be put into the (Linux portion of the?) FAQ. If it
isn't already.  This is on Linux, right?

Anyway if you try to run textfmt(1) by hand you can do an strace(1) on it.
Here's an excerpt from a previous e-mail:

I did a trace on textfmt here and it doesn't seem to be opening the
Fontmap file.  I get:

open("/usr/lib/ghostscript/fonts/Courier.afm", O_RDONLY) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
open("/usr/lib/ghostscript/fonts/Courier", O_RDONLY) = 7

You could try putting a link from ncrb.gsf to Courier.

Hope this helps.

Matthew Rice                             e-mail: matthew.rice@ftlsol.com