Problem with tiff file dimension ...

I have experienced problem with PS files generated by Windows 95
postscript printer driver. I am aware this problem has been posted
before, but I failed to find any concrete solution from the Hylafax
FAQ and mailing list archive.

The problem is that the conversion a PS file generate by Windows 95's
PS printer driver using ps2fax always results a tiff file that is
1734 pixels in width. I tried calling gs with the -g option, although
I can force the output to be 1728 pixels wide but it didn't turn out too
well since I need to specify the height with that option also.

>From one of Sam's reply to this problem, he has mention that the width
of the output can be contrainted by using the setpagedevice operator.
Can someone please tell me exactly how to do this? I am running Hylafax
on linux 1.2.13 and Ghostscript 4.03.

TIA

Wai Man Fong