Re: Zyxel 2864I on SGI

Daniel Hunziker wrote:

    I would like to install HylaFAX on a SGI Chalange S, the Modem is a Zyxel
    2864I.
    Does anyone has an example how to configure this configuration.

The ZyXEL Elite 2864I works pretty much fine and out of the box
(e.g. just run faxsetup(1M) for it) together with HylaFAX v4.0plx;

    The Clients will be NT4.0, witch Client-fax software I use best?

Check the FAQ at http://www.vix.com/hylafax/FAQ/ for Q132, Q133 and Q19
(and my signature too :-))

	matthias
--
firm: matthias.apitz@sisis.de [voc:+49-89-61308-351, fax: +49-89-61308-188]
priv: guru@thias.muc.de

Why using Windows if the door is open and free of charge? ... Linux, the better
New Technology!