Re: faxcover

Paul Weyman wrote:

     Faxcover(1) states that the following symbols are defined:

    from-company
    from-location
    from-voice-number
    from-fax-number

    I see that they show up null in the docq/doc#.cover file.

    I haven't found a method to pass this info to the sendpage/faxcover
    programs.  Anyone know how?

There is no way to do this with the existing sendfax(1)/faxcover(1);
A workaround is creating the cover-page separat with faxcover(1),
using a script with sed(1) or perl to fill in the additional values
and send the fax together with this prepared cover page like:

$ faxcover ..... > /tmp/cover.ps
$ ...script to fill-in the additional values
$ sendfax -n -d 1234567890 /tmp/cover.ps fileToSend ...

	matthias