Re: Where can I find a field description of xferlog ?

Ronald Wiplinger wrote:

    xferlog:

    12/25/96 18:40	SEND	00000002	cua1	1	""	root@db.trace.com.tw	"6000132"	""
    	24838	2	1:22	0:53	""
    12/26/96 12:48	SEND	00000003	cua1	2	""	root@db.trace.com.tw	"6000132"	""
    	24838	2	1:09	0:39	""

    date, time, send is obvious, but 00000002 ?? it is always one higher (with leading 0) than the filed #6

    What could be in field 7  ?   (here "")

    from, fax number    is ok

    What is field #10 ?  (here "")  and #11 (here 24838) and field 12 (here 2) [maybe pages]?

    What are the other fields?

    Before I asked I did a search through the doc *.html, man files
    and FAQ search ;-)

the description is in the man page of xferlog(4F);

	matthias