Re: Adaptive Answer Support

On Thu, 27 Feb 1997 Matthias.Apitz@SOFTCON.de wrote:

> Carsten Hoeger wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     I try to use this feature on a Linux-Machine, using mgetty as
>     getty-programm for data calls, but without success.
>
>     mgetty is started without trying to initialize the modem and that works,
>     but faxgetty doesn`t seem to give the in- and output of the modem to
>     mgetty... :-(
>
> You can't start mgetty standalone while faxgetty(1M) of HylaFAX
> is listening for incoming calls; the only way is either to use

I don`t start mgetty standalone!!!
I start it as a getty with parameters given by GettyArgs...

> mgetty or to use faxgetty(1M) (and launch mgetty from faxgetty(1M)
> is the call is DATA).

That`s what I try to to, but it doesn`t work...

mfG,
	Carsten Hoeger
------
Carsten Hoeger  - S.u.S.E. GmbH -  Gebhardtstr. 2  -  90762 Fuerth  -  Germany
fax +49-911-3206727                 -                  mailbox +49-911-3247122