enabling IXO properly ? SITE JQUEUE

what does my verbose execution of sendpage mean?

Script started on Tue Feb 25 00:27:13 1997<root@scv> /fax/etc [ 1 ]
%lsFaxDispatch        config.sav         dpsprinter.ps      pagermap
          tsi_origconfig             cover.templ        hosts
             setup.cache        typescriptconfig.cua_a       dialrules
         lastrun            setup.modem        xferlogconfig.cua_a_orig
 dialrules.europe   lutRS18.pcf        thisfileconfig.cua_b
      dialrules.sf-ba    netconfig          throw

<root@scv> /fax/etc [ 2 ] %cat pagermapdad	2869047<root@scv> /fax/etc [ 3 ] %

<root@scv> /fax/etc [ 4 ] %<root@scv> /fax/etc [ 5 ] %sendpage -p dad -n
"411" -vTrying localhost (127.0.0.1) at port 444...
Connected to localhost.220 scv SNPP server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.0pl0)
ready.
-> LOGI XXXX230 User root logged in.
-> SITE HELP NOTIFY218 Syntax: SITE NOTIFY[NONE|DONE|REQUEUE|DONE+REQUEUE]

-> LEVE 1250 OK, service level 1 accepted.
-> SITE FROMUSER ******250 FROMUSER set to "******".
-> SITE MAXDIALS 12250 MAXDIALS set to 12.
-> SITE MAXTRIES 3250 MAXTRIES set to 3.
-> SITE MAILADDR root@scv250 NOTIFYADDR set to "root@scv".
-> SITE NOTIFY none250 NOTIFY set to "none".-> SITE JQUEUE no250 Job will not
be queued.

-> PAGE dad250 Pager ID accepted; provider: 2869047 pin: dad jobid:
72.destination pin dad: request id is 72 for host localhost

-> SEND250 Message processing completed.

My question is, why does it seem like the paging mechanism workedwhen in fact
it did nothing. Does SITE JQUEUE have something to do with it?Then you mean I
have to use telnet or ftp to login and fix it ?Please enlighten me, otherwise
I won't get any sleep for a few nights, seriously.THXCKenn101@aol.com