Re: tkhylafax/hylafax' use of "from-XXX" fields in FAX cover page

> I'm using tkhylafax 2.0 and hylafax-v4.0pl0, but haven't determined
> the supported way to fill in the "from-XXX" fields.
>
> >From the HylaFax archives, there was at one time support for a faxdb
> file.  The ~/.hylarc file doesn't appear to provide a means of specifying
> the "from-XXX" fields in the FAX cover page.
>
> What is the "HylaFax-supported" way to complete the "from-XXX" fields
> in the FAX cover page?

>From my reading of the TCL code, there isn't a way to complete the "From"
field.  The sender's user name is used (default action of 'sendfax' when
the -f option isn't used).

It probably could be easily added if you needed it - check out the code
in 'faxit.t', in /usr/local/lib/tkhylafax, or wherever you've installed the
code.