Forwarding in a format other than Postscript

Hello,

Ok, so I have hylafax installed and running just fine on a Pentium
running Redhat linux.

I have a question however:  How do I go about forwarding the fax (using
email) in the original tif format that it arrived in, as oppossed to
postscript?

I've looked through the docs and imagine that this should be done
through the FaxDispatch script, but I haven't found any detailed
information.

Perhaps I am being dense, but has anyone some suggestions?

thank in advance,

joel