Just a little question on MacFLEX again

	Dear readers,
			I know I bore you to death in this last week, but
all went well. Now came the last problem, which I hope could be solved
some way, by someone who knows better about postscript. Here is how it
comes: I upgraded latex-cover, and, at last, have been able to send faxes
from the macs, with the network cover page. The last (small?) problem is
related to charset mapping: windows and unix use iso-8859-1, latex-cover
uses the postscript encoding, and sendfax does do the mapping. Now, on the
macs, the encoding is different, and MacFLEX does send its lines with
systems' funny encoding. Does there exist some way to let the postscript
interpreter do the conversion from mac to postscript encoding on the lines
coming from the macintosh? Really, I'm thinking about a 'line interpreter'
to prepend to the cover.ps file before putting it on the macintosh, being
able to convert ONLY the characters contained in the 'special' lines, from
\comments onwards.

	Thank you again.

lorenzo m catucci