Re: voice calls to faxmodem (slow recovery)

Tim Tsai wrote:

      I am enclosing the traces for my continuing problem of the modem not
    generating the "NO CARRIER" message.

    Complete session/server trace:

    Feb  1 00:12:46 mail FaxGetty[23826]: STATE CHANGE: RUNNING -> LISTENING

This isn't a session(!) trace, it's a server trace; the log of
a session is in spool/log/c0000.... and please send one of such
a voice call.

	matthias